Attention Business and Sales Professionals:
Discover How To Use Effective Public Speaking To Increase Your Sales And Grow Your Business!
If you’re afraid of public speaking and your insides get all tied up in knots at the very thought of getting up in front of a group of people and speaking…trust me…you’re not alone.
Public speaking is the number one fear of most people. Dying is second. I would imagine dying while public speaking is number three.
Seriously, very few people are born with a comfort level in place when it comes to public speaking.
However, learning to be an effective speaker can be absolutely one of the most powerful and effective things you can do to attract new customers and grow your business.
And I’d like to help YOU become comfortable and effective as a speaker.
“From time to time I have to give presentations of front of groups of people. I asked Hal Coleman help me be a more dynamic and engaging speaker. He showed me how to capture my audience with the first words out of my mouth and how to hold their attention throughout my presentation. Because of Hal’s coaching, I am a much better speaker and presenter. I would highly recommend that, if you want to learn how to become a more effective public speaker, you contact Hal today and let him coach you. It will definitely be money well spent!” Paul Lang – Investment Broker, Edward Jones 770-998-0202
I’ll never forget standing up in front of my 8th grade math class and being called STUPID for not being able to work a simple math problem on the chalk board. My fellow classmates laughed at me and I felt humiliated and ashamed.
That incident stuck wtih me for many years. In college, I would lose sleep over having to give a presentation to one of my classes. The very thought of getting up in front of a group of people and speaking was terrifying…almost paralyzing.
Finally…after becoming a salesman and then a business owner…I saw the AWESOME POWER and VALUE of being able to speak effectively in public.
I was envious of public speakers and entertainers. I wanted to be like them.
And so… I decided to take action and do whatever I needed to do to “get over it”.
Now, I spend most of my time either speaking publically, or teaching others how to be more effective communicators in their communities and businesses. And I absolutely love it. I can’t wait until my next speech or workshop. I thrive on it. I am passionate about it.
Now I make up to a 100 speeches each year. I’m also….
- I am a graduate of the Bill Gove Speech Workshop (where many of the worlds top speakers were trained)
- I am past president of The Georgia Pest Control Association
- I have served on countless committees where I had to speak to and in front of groups
- I am one of the team leaders of “Train the Trainer”, a workshop sponsored by The Georgia Pest Control Association designed to teach people how to become effective trainers, speakers and meeting facillitators.
- I coach people just like YOU and help them build dynamic speeches and presentations.
- But…the most important thing I do help people get over their fear and anxiety and become comfortable speaking in front of groups.
And I want to help YOU…
- Take the worry and fear out of public speaking!
- Feel totally confident and at ease speaking in front of a group!
- Be relaxed, poised and connected to your audience!
- How to capture the audience with the first words out of your mouth!
- Understand that you don’t have to be a great orator to be a great speaker!
- Actually look forward to your next public speaking opportunity!
- Craft your powerful, dynamic, compelling, hypnotic, seductive, irresistabl message!
- Be able to persuade people to say YES with your message!
- Engage and entertain a crowd anytime and anywhere!
- Know how it feels when someone pats you on the back and tells you how much they loved your presentation!
“If you want to become comfortable speaking in public, you need to attend Hal Coleman’s workshop or work with him one-on-one as your coach. He will show you exactly how to relax and feel comfortable speaking in front of a group, no matter how shy and timid you are now. He uses acting and improvisation techniques to help you overcome your fears. Public speaking is a great way to market your business and Hal will show you how to do it more effectively.” Dennis Judy – Director of Training, Allgood Pest Solutions 678-781-9994
My speaker training workshop is designed not only to help you get over your fear and anxiety of speaking in front of a group, but also to show you exactly how to use speaking strategies and techniques to have the audience totally engaged and hanging on your every word.
“Hal Coleman is a creative and patient coach. He listens intently, challenges you to step back and reflect on the big picture, and provides balanced counsel that motivates you to want to change in new directions. Plus…he is a ton of fun to work with. Hal is a gem!” Carlos Quintero-President, Sales Effectiveness, Inc. 770-552-6612
If you’d like to attend my speech workshop, or have me come to your office and work with you there, simply call me at 770-993-0004 or email me at Hal@HalColeman.com and let’s discuss how I can help YOU become an effective speaker and communicator and experience the confidence and security it will bring to all areas of your life.
Thanks for reading this letter, and I hope to hear from YOU soon!