Hal Coleman is a full time SPEAKER, CONSULTANT, TRAINER, COACH, MENTOR and ENTERTAINER.
He brings his humorous and provocative presentations that are meant to disorient and dislodge old styles of thinking, clearing the way for NEW GROWTH.
Hal’s expert ability in delivering precision information with humor drives the new information and the fresh, counter-intuitive information home into long term memory for lasting change.
His laid back, conversational delivery skills, combined with his vast knowledge of Neuromarketing and Psychological Selling, are designed to turn the average marketer and salesperson into lazer sharp, motivated, effective sales producers.
Hal’s knowledge of how to unlock the center of the brain that invites change rather than resist change are remarkable, and his mesmerizing delivery make him a much sought after speaker.
Hal has been honing his craft of HUMOR over the years earning him (Nov. 2001) induction into The Atlanta Country Music Hall of Fame for both his songwriting and for his characterization (his alter-ego.) as storyteller extraordinaire Milton Crabapple!
After turning his one man pest control business into a million dollar enterprise he turned his attention to becoming a coach and trainer, becoming the MENTOR he wished he he’d had when he first started his business.
Hal’s accomlishments include…
- Author of 5 books
- November, 2001 – Inducted into The Atlanta Country Music Hall of Fame for years of songwriting and entertaining
- Past President of The Georgia Pest Control Association
- Instructor with GPCA’s Train the Trainer program
- Co-wrote a number one country song, “The Bird” recorded by Jerry Reed. Also had songs recorded by Ray Stevens, The Burch Sisters and others.
- Hal’s alter ego, “Milton Crabapple”, also inducted into The Atlanta Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Newpaper Columnist
- Radio talk show host
- Guest on numerous radio and TV shows
- Keynote Speaker
- Transforming a one-man-with-a-spraycan bug business into a million dollar company.
He has also been…
- a commercial honeybee keeper
- Christmas tree salesman,
- nursury owner
- exotic reptile breeder
- frontman for the band “Cassville Station
He is currently…
- An actor
- Seminar presenter
- Sales & marketing coach
- Internet marketing product creator
- Snapping turtle grabbler
- And, most of all…STORY TELLER EXTRAORDINNAIRE!
Want a taste of something different for your next banquet, convention or luncheon?
What to learn how to take your sales to the next level?
Want more referrals?
Want more new customers?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you need to seriously consider working with Hal Coleman!
Contact Hal at 770-993-0004 or email Hal@HalColeman.com
Check out the links below to find out more about Hal Coleman: