Rotary Club of Roswell and Roswell, Inc. presents…
How To Start A Business, Make It Grow And Turn It Into A FUN, THRIVING…and PROFITABLE Future!
NOTE: This 6 week workshop is for those individuals who either already own a small business and want to know how to make it grow faster…or dream of someday owning their own business but don’t know how to get started!
FACT: Owning and operating a small business isn’t easy. But, what you will learn in this workshop will insure that you will always have customers!
Dear Current and Future Entrepreneurs…
- Have you ever dreamed of starting your own business?
- Would you like to know how to GET IT STARTED?
- Would you like to know how to GET CUSTOMERS?
- Would you like to know how to MAKE MORE MONEY from your current business?
- Would you like to know how to turn your current business into a GROWING, THRIVING…and PROFITABLE one?
- Would you like to know how to get people to TALK about your business?
- Would you like to learn the REAL SECRETS to selling and marketing ?
If you answered YES to even one of the above questions, you simply must attend this event. If you don’t, you will continue to lose unseen business that you never even knew was there!
In this info-packed 6 night course, you will learn…
- How to choose a business that fits YOU and your personality (This is critically important to your success and growth)!
- How to avoid choosing the WRONG business (This happens more than you could imagine…and it is a FATAL MISTAKE!)
- How to create steady streams of new customers who keep showing up at your door raising their hands and saying, “We want to do business with YOU!” (82% of new start-up businesses fail before the end of the third year because they don’t have enough customers)!
- How to identify the secret combination that unlocks the buying vault in your customer’s brain (You MUST learn the true secret to selling if you want to be successful)!
- How to insure that, no matter how bad the economy ever gets, YOU will always be able to ATTRACT NEW CUSTOMERS and provide them with a product/service that makes THEM happy…and makes YOU money!
You will also discover…
- 10 BIG WAYS Small Business Owners Lose Business (day after day, month after month and year after year).
- How to Set YOURSELF and YOUR BUSINESS Apart From Your Competition!
- The REAL SECRET to WHY People BUY!
- The REAL SECRETS to keeping customer’s for the long, long run!
- How to get your current customers to refer you to others!
- PLUS…A lot more great takeaways that will help to insure the success of you and your business!
So, come prepared to take notes…lots of them. And bring an open mind because Hal Coleman is going to cram it full of dynamite information and practical, useable tips, strategies, techniques (and some well-kept marketing secrets that you will never find on your own) that you can use to take yourself and your business to a whole new level of performance and success!
WARNING: “This event is not for the faint of heart. It is blunt, straight-forward and brutally honest. It will hurt some people’s feelings, offend some people, and make some people mad. But…for those who choose to listen and take action, it will lead to more referrals, more new customers and making more money—not only this year, but for the rest of your life—I Guarantee it!” Hal Coleman
When: February 7, 14, 21, 28 and March 7, 14 – 7:00pm – 8:30 pm each night
Where: Century 21 Connect Realty, 880 Holcomb Bridge Rd., Suite 150, Roswell, Ga. (Next to the Brookwood Grill)
Cost: $347.00 per person – Only 20 seats available!
Note: Because of limited seating, this workshop is limited to the first 20 people who sign up. So, if you’re interested, you need to make your reservation now!
Click on this link to register: https://roswellrotary.club/v2/event/3846
“This workshop will change the way you think about owning a small business for the rest of your life…I guarantee it…or you will receive a full refund!” Hal Coleman
Read below what some of the attendees last year had to say about this workshop:
“Despite years of business and marketing books, an MBA, and multiple businesses to practice on, I wasn’t prepared for the incredible sales strategies and insights that I learned from Hal Coleman’s six-day workshop. The principles and techniques for generating sales has given me the confidence to hire more folks and to take my company to the next level. If you want to know how to grow your business I would highly recommend you attend this workshop!” David White, President, Site Pros Construction
“The Entrepreneur’s Workshop presented by Hal Coleman opened my eyes to buying triggers and what motivates people to purchase products and services. He helped me focus on what is important to my clients and how to communicate those benefits to them. This workshop was fun, informative and I will use this information daily in my practice. Thanks Hal!” Rebecca Stone, Attorney at Law
“The entrepreneur workshop reminded me of how important it is to control your “self talk” or Elmo when selling your product to the general public. The principles seem so elementary but are so very important if you plan to achieve success in your field. Thanks Hal for reminding of this principle. I look forward to signing up for the next workshop!” Harvey Smith, SmithCraft Properties
“Hal’s entrepreneur workshop was quite informative. Learned new ways to acquire my ideal customer and keep them. Lot’s of tips and techniques presented in an engaging and entertaining way. Most of his ideas can be implemented right away with minimal cost. I’ve used some of Hal’s marketing ideas resulting in 100s to 1000s percent returns on advertising dollars. Workshop was well worth the time and investment. Thanks Hal!” Joe Mazzeo, Mazzeo Group, Inc.
“Hal’s entrepreneur workshop was full of great concepts, ideas, and practices to grow not only your business but also yourself. In one of his earlier sessions, he spoke about feeding positive words and actions to your inner conscience(he named Elmo). It was a great lesson on building and growing yourself as the first stepping stone to influencing others and attaining greater success in your business.” Witt Carlisle